maven-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Magnus Landrø <stefan-magnus.lan...@gjensidige.no>
Subject Ad: Re: Howto declare a dependency on a group of modules
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:40:16 GMT
We've done something similar. We use project of type pom that declares
dependencies to things that several of our projects need.

So, create a project with all the EJB dependencies, and include it as a
standard dependency. The transitive-dependency mechanism in maven will
take care of the rest.

Stefan