maven-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Wall" <cw...@bea.com>
Subject NPE for Ant plugin example
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:36:07 GMT
I attempted to create the hello example outlined here:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-ant-plugin-development.html

But, I'm getting the following.  See attached pom.xml.  Maven 2.0.2.
Known issue?

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] null
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.descriptor.PluginDescriptor.getMojo(PluginDescri
ptor.java:259)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.getMojoDescriptor(De
faultLifecycleExecutor.java:1524)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.segmentTaskListByAgg
regationNeeds(DefaultLifecycleExecutor
.java:381)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifec
ycleExecutor.java:135)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at
        at
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Jul 18 17:33:39 CDT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/4M
[INFO]

-Chris

by email and then delete it.