maven-users mailing list archives

From Max Cooper <...@maxcooper.com>
Subject Re: RE:Build process
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 05:18:25 GMT
Based on the error, I would guess that installing the subversion command
line client would solve that problem:
http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html

Note that you can have subversion, TortoiseSVN, SmartSVN, Subclipse
(Eclipse plugin), etc. all installed at the same time, and use them on
your project file trees without any disharmony. Each interface has it's
strengths.

-Max

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 10:58 +0000, Vinay Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
> I am still not able to checkout .....when I am trying to checkout using command mvn scm:checkout
 then it throws error: "'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command".