maven-users mailing list archives

From "Mykel Alvis" <my...@weirdness.com>
Subject Re: jaxp
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:23:35 GMT
Wrap the ant tasks for apt, wscompile and wsdeploy, I suppose.
I'm converting a "sort-of" m2 project into an "actual" m2 project for use
with continuum, and there are a dozen or so ant builds that occur during the
process.  It's quite a mess at the moment, but one set of the ant builds
simply invokes wscompile, so I just need the wscompile at the moment.  If I
remove the wscompile ant builds, I just need to get the middlegen
compilation (and subsequent source code mods) to work as another plugin.

I'm terribly glad that I downloaded the Better Builds book, since it has a
very nice ant wrapped plugin description.  Thanks, guys!

Mykel