maven-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew" <and...@ez-data.com>
Subject HELP! multi-projects dependency
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 21:05:06 GMT
Hi:
I have spent whole day to try maven2 inside eclipse, its frustrating, and
hard to find document.

Anyhow, I manage to setup all my dependency to work. But I can't setup the
dependency between my projects, I put the dependent project inside
<dependence> tag, but it failed to find it from repository, and eclipse
could not compile it.

I try to follow the
tuitor(http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ide-eclipse.html) , but it
looks like the plug-in does not support flat parent-child project
relationship.

Also, when I use maven to compile a java code, the error msg is not useful
at all, it prints stack trace from maven, but how do I know which java file
at which line is wrong?

Please help; thanks very much.

Andrew