maven-users mailing list archives

From Christian Kölle <koellemcchr...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: [m2] Code beautfier - FAQ/BestPractice (Jalopy-whatever)
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:59:43 GMT
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your quick response. I am afraid, your link did not help much.
For me everything leads to the question: Where are the mojo-plugins? I am
even prepared to put them to the repro manually.

Background:
 If I try what you recommend, i.e. reading the documentation behind your
link and doing

<project>
      <build>
         <plugins>
            <plugin>
               <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
               <artifactId>maven-jalopy-plugin</artifactId>
               <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
            </plugin>
         </plugins>
      </build>
</project>

as I did before, I get the message, that the plugin is nowhere available.
Note that all plugin repositories are configured in this way in my project
main pom.xml:

<snapshots>
	<enabled>true</enabled>
</snapshots>
<releases>
	<enabled>true</enabled>
</releases>

############## error ######################

GroupId: org.codehaus.mojo
ArtifactId: jalopy-maven-plugin
Version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT

  org.codehaus.mojo:jalopy-maven-plugin:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  Maven Snapshots (http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/),
  sateh.com (http://maven.sateh.com/repository),
  dotsrc.org (http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2),
  Sateh.com (http://maven.sateh.com/repository),
  ibiblio.net (http://www.ibiblio.net/pub/packages/maven2),
  sunsite.dk (http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven2),
  ggi-project.org (http://ftp.ggi-project.org/pub/packages/maven2),
  lsu.edu (http://ibiblio.lsu.edu/main/pub/packages/maven2)

Unavailability problems are equivalent for:

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-jalopy-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>jalopy-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

<artifactId>jalopy-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

<artifactId>maven-jalopy-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

Regards and thanks
Christian