maven-users mailing list archives

From Geoffrey De Smet <ge0ffrey.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Maven Surefire Plugin 2.2
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 13:09:10 GMT
The surefire plugin might not be 100% backwards compatible.

Config:

                 <plugin>
                     <configuration>
                         <testFailureIgnore>true</testFailureIgnore>
                         <forkMode>pertest</forkMode>
                         <!-- TODO Testcases should all end with Test,
not Tests-->
                         <includes>
                             <include>**/*Test.java</include>
                             <include>**/*Tests.java</include>
                         </includes>
                         <excludes>
                             <exclude>**/*AbstractTest.java</exclude>
                             <exclude>**/*AbstractTests.java</exclude>
                         </excludes>
                     </configuration>
                 </plugin>

Before 2.2 this didn't fail my build and I don't think that
ValidationResultsTests failed (only HandlerTests).
Now that I did a -U I got this:

[INFO]
[INFO] Building Spring richclient support
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
Compiling 76 source files to
d:\projects\sf\spring-richclient\support\target\test-classes
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Surefire report directory:
d:\projects\sf\spring-richclient\support\target\surefire-reports
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] org.springframework.rules.ValidationResultsTests; nested
exception is java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null
; nested exception is
org.apache.maven.surefire.testset.TestSetFailedException:
org.springframework.rules.ValidationResu
ltsTests; nested exception is java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null

class path resource [org/springframework/rules/rules-context.xml] cannot
be opened because it does not exist

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet