maven-users mailing list archives

From "Wim Deblauwe" <wim.debla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-antrun-plugin - <if> issue
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 14:45:49 GMT
The inheritance of the parent pom's can be multiple levels. So you can have
parent-all that defines all things common for jars, wars, ejbs, ... and then
a parent-ejb pom that you use as a parent for the ejb projects that defines
the ejb specific things (and has parent-all as his parent)

regards,

Wim