maven-users mailing list archives

From <hermod.opstv...@dnbnor.no>
Subject RE: Maven 2 WebSphere Plugin
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 06:45:19 GMT
Hi

You can find it here: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-392. Remember to replace the plugin
jar file with the updated version (Item 3). The zip fil (Item 1) contains full documentation
for it (Maven site)

Hermod

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael B Deck [mailto:mdeck@hertz.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:38 PM
To: Opstvedt, Hermod
Subject: Maven 2 WebSphere Plugin

Hermond -

I saw a post on the maven users mailing list about a WebSphere 5 plugin that you were considering
contributing to the community.  I searched around some on the codehaus site but did not see
any evidence that it had been posted there.

Can you tell me what the status is on your plugin?  If you need any help to get it finished
and out the door I would be glad to help.

Thanks!

Mike Deck
---------------
This message (including attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that dissemination, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this message or any information
contained in it is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message from your computer.
 Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any
virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure
they are actually virus free.

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB NOR cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.