maven-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Perham" <Mike.Per...@webifysolutions.com>
Subject RE: [m2] XDoclet generated resources problem
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 13:40:33 GMT
Are the hbm.xmls being copied to target/classes or target/test-classes?
We generate our hbm.xmls to ${project.build.outputDirectory} and it
works fine.

<hibernatedoclet destdir="${project.build.outputDirectory}"
  excludedtags="@version,@author,@todo,@see,@desc" verbose="true">
  <fileset dir="${project.build.sourceDirectory}">
    <include name="**/beans/*.java" />
  </fileset>
  <hibernate version="3.0" destdir="${project.build.outputDirectory}"/>
</hibernatedoclet>

The duplicate destdir attribute is required to work around an Xdoclet
bug in multimodule builds.

-----Original Message-----
From: ozeebee [mailto:ozbtech@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 3:49 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: [m2] XDoclet generated resources problem

Hi,

I'm using the XDoclet plugin to generate several sources and (hibernate)
resources (mapping files *.hbm.xml).
The sources are generated in /target/generated-sources/xdoclet and the
resources are created in /target/generated-resources/xdoclet as
expected.
For some reason, the resources files are NOT being put in the Test
classpath and NOT included in the package (while the sources do) !!?!

Any good reason for that ??
Of course, I have added a <build/resources/resource> element to my pom
to work around this but why the hell do these xml files get ignored ?
Is it a bug ?

Any explanation would be welcome.
thanks in advance

cheers,