maven-users mailing list archives

From "Leo L" <leo.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error Assembling WAR
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 14:51:02 GMT
Thx Alexandre!

But i forgot to mention that i have my App. structure defined in the sources
repository and i can´t change that...  the structures is:

- Project

       |___ ejb
       |___ components
       |___ web
                     |__ src
                     |__ webRoot
                                   |__ WEB-INF
                                   |               |__ my configuration
files like web.xml that the maven looking for...

                                   | ___ my .jsps

I must keep this structure and packaging my war, i don´t have the defaults,
is because that i have the whole plugin configuration section.

Any clue!?

Regards
Leo