maven-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Karkola" <...@mms-dresden.de>
Subject Re: Rar Plugin and dependencies - (MVN 2.0.4)
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 16:02:12 GMT
If I use "provided" the dependencies will never be included, my problem is
1. projects:
  rar1: dependency to my-jar
  rar2: dependency to my-jar
  ejb1: dependency to my-jar
  ear: dependency to rar1, rar2
2. inside the ear:
    ejb1.jar
    rar1.rar
    rar2.rar
    lib/my-jar.jar
3. This works fine for packaging=ejb - the my-jar.jar gets copied to the lib dir during build
of
the ear. But the same jar gets also packaged in the rar1 and in the rar2 archive. So I have
it
three times instead only having the entries in MANFIFEST.MF/Class-Path and the jar only
once in the lib subdir.
The Manifest entries are not the problem, to get the jar not packaged in the rars is my
problem.

regards, carsten