maven-users mailing list archives

From Gwyn <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: M2 - Best practice for common jars between EJB,WAR modules in EAR
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 14:30:50 GMT

I'm not sure if this works in JBoss, but the way I'm doing it in Weblogic is
slightly different, so might be worth trying just on the off chance...

I've got an EAR, which contains an EJB jar, a number of WARs and a number of
common jars, all in the root.  The common jars are referenced in the EJB's
MANIFEST as a result of the following...

                <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <archive>
                        <manifest>
                            <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>