maven-users mailing list archives

From Clifton Craig <ccr...@gbg.com>
Subject Re: Need information on maven proxy
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 17:27:15 GMT
From my knowledge, there is limited Java support for ntlm proxies. Generally
only the older outdated versions are supported so you may be out of luck. We
have a http proxy the supports basic authentication so I can only be of
little help in your situation. My apologies and I wish the best of luck to
you.

Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
ccc@icsaward.com
ccraig@gbg.com