maven-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Anderson <nickmalt...@yahoo.com>
Subject svn authentication with m2 release plugin
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 19:24:41 GMT
I am using subversion for scm and would like to use the m2 release plugin. I run release:prepare
but I always get an  "authorization failed" error from svn. After doing a network trace I
can that the svn client is sending my operating system credentials (!) instead of my subversion
credentials. I did not modify the svn cached credentials setting and can easily run svn up,
co, etc without entering credentials and the credentials sent are correct.

  Why is svn not sending the proper cached credentials when run from the release plugin? Is
there a way to specify the scm userID & pwd from the command line as there was with the
m1 release plugin?

  TIA