maven-users mailing list archives

From Dan Adams <...@ifactory.com>
Subject [m2] code coverage for multiple modules that use integration tests
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 19:58:26 GMT
Okay, I have a number of modules and I want to generate code coverage
for them with cobertura. Some of the classes can be tested with normal
unit tests so they are not a problem. Some of the classes, however, are
Tapestry components. To test them I have a separate module called
integration-tests that runs a web app and uses html unit to test them.
Anyone know of a way that I can have cobertura include the results from
the integration tests when calculating coverage for the modules?

--
Dan Adams
Software Engineer