maven-users mailing list archives

From <sbarr...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Is <classifier> with maven-war-plugin?
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 07:05:27 GMT
Hi,
The <classifier> feature appears not to be supported by the WAR plugin. Has
anyone got this working?

I always see an installed artifact of the form: [finalname]-[version].war
I'm expecting to see: [finalname]-[version][classifier].war

My pom.xml contains the following:
        <plugins>
                <plugin>
                <configuration>
                  <classifier>foobar</classifier>
                </configuration>
                </plugin>
        </plugins>

If I run maven with "--debug" I see no reference to "foobar" in the output.

All help appreciated as use of classifier is essential to build for dev,
stage and live etc.
Regards,
Shaun.