maven-users mailing list archives

From "Danny Dang" <danny.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject [m2] org.apache.struts.actions not found after perform "mvn clean"
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 03:40:00 GMT
Hi all,

I am developing multi-module project using struts. In my top pom.xml,
I defined the struts dependency as below:

  <dependency>
    <groupId>struts</groupId>
    <artifactId>struts</artifactId>
    <version>1.2.9</version>
    <scope>install</scope>
  </dependency>

On one sub-module, I am using DispatchAction and ActionForm.
Everything is ok: I can compile, install, deploy my project by
performing "mvn install" at the top-level without any problem But if I
perform "mvn clean", I cannot compile, install anymore. Every time I
run "mvn compile", it complains that it cannot find package
"org.apache.struts.actions". I checked the local repository, the file
struts-1.2.9.jar is there.

May I know what is going on?

Danny