maven-users mailing list archives

From "William Simons" <william.sim...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject [M2] Problem running tests on Windows (white-space in repository?)
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:24:39 GMT
I have a maven build that runs fine on Linux and OSX but fails in Windows.
Part of the test includes starting an RMIRegistry and connecting to it.  The
test fails with an java.net.MalformedURLException "no protocol: and".  I've
done some searching and found a few similar bugs reported for surefire that
basically say that the problem is having the m2 repository in Documents and
Settings/user/.m2/repository.

Unfortunately, I couldn't locate a bug reported on this issue in JIRA. Is
there already a bug on this?  Better yet, is there a workaround?

Thanks,
Bill