maven-users mailing list archives

From "Maciej Mastalarczuk" <mmasta...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven2 and CVS
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:25:59 GMT
Fair enough, but I tried to specify the password in the URL (ugly I know,
but just for the test). I suspect that maven-release-plugin does not pass
the password to cvs command.

BTW, I managed to build the 2.0-beta-4-SNAPSHOT; it was OutOfMemory error
and I remedied it by inreasing the heap. But this is even worse. Same
problem, but in addition it does not prompt me for a tag now. Never mind.

The new version however has outputted the cvs command and it turns out it
does not have the password in it, even if I supply it on the URL.

I'll try the registry trick anyway

Thanks

Maciej