maven-users mailing list archives

From "Peschier J. \(Jeroen\)" <j.pesch...@nedasco.nl>
Subject RE: [m2] Eclipse plugin does not seem to make references for packaging "sar"
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:51:41 GMT

I updated components.xml to <addedToClasspath>true</addedToClasspath>.
It did not make any difference. Sar dependecies were not on the build
classpath. Would I need to do anything else to get addedToClasspath to
work?

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Tom Huybrechts [mailto:tom.huybrechts@gmail.com]
Verzonden: maandag 10 april 2006 10:20
Aan: Maven Users List
Onderwerp: Re: [m2] Eclipse plugin does not seem to make references for
packaging "sar"

That's because addedToClasspath = false in the components.xml for
jboss-sar
see
https://svn.mojo.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/jboss-sar-mav
en-plugin/src/main/resources/META-INF/plexus/components.xml

Maybe that is also an explanation for why the dependency isn't added to
the
Eclipse project.

Tom

On 4/10/06, Peschier J. (Jeroen) <j.peschier@nedasco.nl> wrote:

> In addition to project references not being made for sar projects, I
> also observed that building projects that depend on sar artifacts
> doesn't work. It seems that sar artifacts are not added to the build
> classpath.
>
> I have tried setting the sar dependency scoped to "compile" and
> "provided". Neither seem to add the sar in the build classpath.
>
> As a workaround I can add the sar project reference manually in
Eclipse