maven-users mailing list archives

From Giacomo Cosenza <giacomo.cose...@sinapsi.com>
Subject search repository
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 13:44:00 GMT
Hi,
we are planning to use two http/s corporate repository: one for external
artifacts (e.g. sun artifacts, we call it product repository) and one
for internal artifacts.

The two artifacts repository will be mainteined by an internal defined
role.

During artifacts developing, the developer should be able to ask the
products repository if an artifact (eventually with an associated
version) is already available in that repository.

If no, the internal defined role will be asked to deploy the new
artifact in the product repository.

My very simple question is: is there a maven 2 command to search an http
repository for an artifact or should I have to implement the search
command by myself?

Thanks

Mimmo