maven-users mailing list archives

From "Ben Short" <ben.sh...@nexusalpha.com>
Subject RE: Maven Proxy
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:45:59 GMT
My mistake, I didn't add repository to the end of the url.

Eg :

<mirrors>
         <mirror>
         <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
         <name>Internal Repos</name>
         <url>http://internalhost:9999/repository</url>
         <id>local-proxy</id>
         </mirror>
 </mirrors>

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Short [mailto:ben.short@nexusalpha.com]
Sent: 25 April 2006 14:36
To: 'Maven Users List'
Subject: RE: Maven Proxy

Tom,

I would be interested in this also.

When I run a mvn clean with I get the flowing.

D:\Personal\SourceCode\my-app>mvn clean
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Quick Start Archetype
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean]
[INFO]
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin: checking for
updates from central
[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Checksum failed on download: local =
'28d81deaa7c41e6f2d6f9eb6db76c44069b72b53'; remote = '<?xml' - RETRYING
[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Checksum failed on download: local =
'28d81deaa7c41e6f2d6f9eb6db76c44069b72b53'; remote = '<?xml' - IGNORING
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Apr 25 14:34:47 BST 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
[INFO]

Ben