maven-users mailing list archives

From "Kees de Kooter" <kdekoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven& J2EE : package javax.persistence does not exist
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 13:20:34 GMT
Read this:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-coping-with-sun-jars.html

On 08 Mar 2006 10:48:51 UT, adela@ajbs-ltd.com <adela@ajbs-ltd.com> wrote:
> Dear Maven Users,
>
> I am trying to compile a J2EE project using Maven2 and  I have dependency on javax.persistence
package, but when I add this artifact, it is complaining about that the local rep is not exist
and it can not get it from the remote rep as you can see from the massage below, any idea
to sort this problem please ?

> Regards,
>
> Adel
>

> 08/03/06 09:50:18 GMT: Reading /Stephenie/pom.xml
> 08/03/06 09:50:18 GMT: Local repository folder "" does not exist
> 08/03/06 09:50:19 GMT: [WARN] Unable to get resource from repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
> 08/03/06 09:50:20 GMT: [WARN] Unable to get resource from repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
>
> 08/03/06 09:50:20 GMT: required artifacts missing:
>   javax.persistence:ejb3-persistence: jar: 3
>
> for the artifact: Sample-Maven-Project:Stepheni-sample-project-0.0.1.jar
> 08/03/06 09:50:20 GMT: Project build error Duplicate project ID found in C:\Stephani\workspace\Stephenie\pom.xml
>
> Please consider AJ Business Solutions Ltd's disclaimer at the end of this email before
reading this message or opening any attachments.

> Adel Aneiba
> Software Development
> For and on Behalf of AJ Business Solutions Ltd.
> Tel : 0870 7518 900 Ext 42 // Fax : 0870 4 10 14 15
>

> This message is confidential and may be legally privileged. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient please delete
it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender
immediately.

> You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message or any attachment if you are not the intended recipient.

> We will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any).

--
Cheers,
Kees de Kooter