maven-users mailing list archives

From Geoffrey De Smet <ge0ffrey.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jar with depenencies or Executable jar - summary
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:00:08 GMT
I use the assembly plugin like this:

             <plugin>
                 <configuration>
                     <descriptorId>jar-with-dependencies</descriptorId>
                     <archive>
                         <manifest>
                             <mainClass>ggg.MainApp</mainClass>
                         </manifest>
                     </archive>
                 </configuration>
             </plugin>

Because I have dependency on some signed jars (acegi for one),
I still need to delete /META-INF/*.SF *.RSA files with winrar
afterwards. There is an issue for that in JIRA.

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet