maven-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject [m2] <repositories> and private/restricted artifacts
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:42:11 GMT

Hello,

I'm using maven-proxy to store restricted artifacts (com.*, javax.*)
I'm trying to add dependencies on them, but download fails whatever I do

For example I've added

<dependency>
      <groupId>javax.resource</groupId>
      <artifactId>connector</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
</dependency>

I've also added :
<repository>
      <id>restricted</id>
      <url>http://sai1rennes:8099/repository</url> // My private repo
with maven-proxy
</repository>

My private repo contains both
"javax/resource/connector/1.0/connector-1.0.jar" and
"javax.resources/jars/connector-1.0.jar" (it is used from maven1)

When I run "mvn package" the pom is downloaded (from ibiblio) and the
jar is not found.
My maven-poxy log has no trace from any try to get this jar from private
repo.

What did I miss ?

Nico.