maven-users mailing list archives

From Borut Bolčina <...@najdi.si>
Subject Re: Maven 2 site plugin outputEncoding
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:54:58 GMT
Made some progress. Velocity jar in m2 repository includes
velocity.properties file which is used for configuring velocity. There
are two properties in there

# T E M P L A T E  E N C O D I N G

input.encoding=ISO-8859-1
output.encoding=ISO-8859-1

This seems to be the root of all evil. I extracted properties file,
changed the encodings to utf-8, but where do I put this
velocity.properties file to be picked up and take precedence over the
one packaged in velocity jar in the course of building with mvn site?

-Borut