maven-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <olivier.l...@accor.com>
Subject RE : RE : [M202] Nightly site plugin broken?
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:20:52 GMT
Why maven-site-plugin have been removed from
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/ ??
Yesterday, a good snapshot worked in this repository. Today no more only
a bad one in
http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/plugins
/maven-site-plugin/.

Not very cool .

---
Olivier (who is trying : mvn site ;-)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Olivier Lamy [mailto:olivier.lamy@accor.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 15 mars 2006 12:06
À : 'Maven Users List'
Objet : RE : [M202] Nightly site plugin broken?

Maybe but look at :
http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/plugins
/maven-site-plugin/2.0-SNAPSHOT/?C=M;O=D

maven-site-plugin-2.0-20060315.092459-4.jar   (this one failed with same
NPE)

[INFO] snapshot org.apache.maven.skins:maven-stylus-skin:1.0-SNAPSHOT:
checking
for updates from rec-ap2
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.maven.skins:maven-stylus-skin:1.0-SNAPSHOT:
checking
for updates from rec-ap2-snapshots
[INFO] Skipped "About" report, file "index.html" already exists for the
English version. [INFO]
-
---
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
-
---
[INFO] null
[INFO]
-
---
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.AbstractSiteRenderingMojo.populateRepor
tsMenu(AbstractSiteRenderingMojo.java:704)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.AbstractSiteRenderingMojo.locateDocumen
ts(AbstractSiteRenderingMojo.java:811)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo.renderLocale(SiteMojo.java:110
)

Strange same end id as 2.0-20060315.083713-4 ?
Normal ?

- Olivier