maven-users mailing list archives

From "luca rasconi" <luca.rasc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mvn deploy
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:18:59 GMT
if you want to deploy/install your files (already created) into internal
repository you have to use deploy:deploy-file. In this way, maven create
.sha1 and md5 file.
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/

to deploy an artifact you have created into internal repository you have to
set this entry into the pom of the project.

  <!-- Enabling the use of scp-->
  <distributionManagement>
    <repository>
    <id>scp-repository</id>
    <url>scp://ip/of/your/machine/path/to/your/repository</url>
    </repository>
  </distributionManagement>

the scp url you used, i think is wrong because seems to be the url
accessible via web. associated to that url there's some filesystem path you
should know.

after that you can use an entry in your settings.xml, bound to the above
conf :

<settings>
  <servers>
    <server>