maven-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: xdoc plugin and "comment" in dependencies
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:18:16 GMT

suggestion :
Could xdoc plugin use also a "scope" property, with same use as maven 2
<scope> element ?
This may be usefull in dependencies.html !

Arnaud HERITIER a écrit :

>Under the properties tag you can have any sub-element (comment,
>war.bundled, ...) which are used by various plugins.
>That's right that it is supported by the xdoc plugin but I don't find
>the documentation.
>Thanks to noticed it. We'll fix it asap.
>
>arnaud
>

>On 2/10/06, Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.deloof@capgemini.com> wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>I'm building my project doc using maven site.
>>
>>The xdoc-plugin dependencies template uses a "comment" child-element for
>>dependencies that is not in maven "http://maven.apache.org/POM/3.0.0"
>>XSD. Is this a change to maven POM ?
>>

>>This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,
disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this  message
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.