maven-users mailing list archives

From Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com>
Subject Is it possible to build 2 jars in a single project?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 22:56:15 GMT
I have a single project which I would like the build to result in 2 jars
(actually one jar and one sar). Is it possible to have a project build
two jars? Or do I have to break this project into two projects?  The
reason that I ask is that these two jars essentially come from the same
codebase -- they aren't really comprised of different source code --
mostly just different packaging (for JBoss).

How would you recommend tackling this situation?

Thanks for your help.

Brad