maven-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Schulte" ...@schulte.it>
Subject [m2] Howto custom CharsetProvider implementations ?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 11:04:32 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem with unit testing custom charset provider
implementations. In some module I have a
src/main/resources/META-INF/services/java.nio.charset.spi.CharsetProvider
file defining custom charsets implemented in the same module. The jar file
produced with this module works outside of maven. When I now reference
this module during unit testing as a dependency in some other module the
custom charset providers are not available. What is the correct way of
using the custom charset providers during build time ? Everything works
correctly outside of maven. During the build the custom charset providers
are not available to the classloader loading these charsets. I really need
to use the custom charsets during build time.

--
Christian