maven-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Rademacher" <Rademac...@hhla.de>
Subject Antw: RE: How can I create ejb-jar and ejb-client-jar withmaven-ejb-plugin in Maven 2?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 13:11:59 GMT
Hello,

thank you. I already had this code in my POM but the packaging was set
to "jar". Now I changed it to "ejb" and it works fine. Now there is one
more problem. The maven-ejb-plugin doesn't find the deployment
descriptors. It searches in "target/classes/META-INF" but the files are
generated by "xdoclet-maven-plugin" to
"target/generated-sources/xdoclet/META-INF".

What is the right way to make the maven-ejb-plugin find the deployment
descriptors?

Thanks for your help!
Bye,
Stefan

>>> robert.allison@qwest.com 05.01.2006 12:24:48 >>>
To generate both jars, you need to tell the plugin that you want both
of
them as follows:

<project>
  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <generateClient>true</generateClient>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>