maven-users mailing list archives

From Wim Deblauwe <wim.debla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum + Clearcae. [Was] Re: How to use continuum with Maven2? - Please Help
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 15:53:42 GMT
That is incorrect, please check the documentation, you need to specify
the location of your config spec. That config spec should be located
on a server somewhere.

like:

scm|clearcase|\\myserver\clearcase\configspecs\my_module.txt

where my_module.txt contains the config spec to use.

Continuum will create a view with that config spec. In the build
definition of your project, you will probably need to change the
location of the pom.xml for just plain "pom.xml" to
"myvob\mymodule\ejb" or something like that.

See http://maven.apache.org/scm/clearcase.html for the complete info.

regards,

Wim

2006/1/4, raghurajan.x.gurunathan@jpmchase.com