maven-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Cobb" <christopher.c...@wfinet.com>
Subject RE: [m2] Where to find the source code for org.apache.maven.model.Model
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 21:01:10 GMT

You should be able to find it near here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/tags/maven-2.0/maven-model

Attention:
authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity. The
information contained in this message and or attachments is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you
material from any system and destroy any copies.