maven-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Cobb" <christopher.c...@wfinet.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Maven 2.0.2 Release
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:09:37 GMT
In my email client, the link wraps and part of it is on a second line.
You'll have to glue the two pieces together when you paste them into your
browser.

Attention:
authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity. The
information contained in this message and or attachments is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you
material from any system and destroy any copies.