maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does the version range syntax support release numbers?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 01:18:38 GMT
qualifier indicates a type of pre-release. SNAPSHOT, alpha-1, etc.

This still leaves us with some limitations, which we've started to
gather preliminary feedback on.
When confluence is revived, it can be found as a subpage of
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+2.1+Design+Documents
I'd be happy to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Cheers,
Brett