maven-users mailing list archives

From "COUVREUR jacques" <externe.jacques.couvr...@agf.fr>
Subject [m2] Central repository in a standalone environment
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:56:39 GMT
Hello,

I am using m1 since 2004 on my projects : our "remote repository" (m1)
is on a network drive (z:/maven/repository). We manage a pool of
business libraries and we want to control the dependencies.

I have downloaded the m2.0.2 and I want to do the same thing (use only
our local "central repository" (m2) without any internet connection),
but it does not work.
I'm trying several configurations with the
document(settings.xml)/settings/profiles/profile/repositories and the
document(pom.xml)/project/repositories tags, but without success !

For example, the following sample, extracted from my settings.xml:

<profiles>
   <profile>
     <repositories>
       <repository>
         <id>central</id>
         <name>Local repository</name>
         <url>file://Z:\maven\repository</url>
       </repository>
     </repositories>
   </profile>
 </profiles>

Generates the following error:
[INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: repo1.maven.org

What is the good configuration???

Thanks.

Jacques

------------------------------
Ce message est protege par les regles relatives au secret des correspondances ; il peut en
outre contenir des informations a caractere confidentiel ou protegees par differentes regles
et notamment le secret des affaires ; il est etabli a destination exclusive de son destinataire.
Toute divulgation, utilisation, diffusion ou reproduction (totale ou partielle) de ce message,
ou des informations qu'il contient, doit etre prealablement autorisee.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration et son integrite ne peut etre assuree.
Les AGF declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete modifie ou falsifie.

Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire immediatement et d'avertir
l'expediteur de l'erreur de distribution et de la destruction du message.
This message is protected by the secrecy of correspondence rules ; furthermore it may contain
privileged or confidential information that is protected by law, notably by the secrecy of
business relations rule ; it is intended solely for the attention of   the addressee . Any
disclosure, use, dissemination or reproduction (either whole or  partial) of this message
or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited without prior consent.
Any electronic message  is susceptible to alteration  and  its integrity can not be assured.
 AGF declines any  responsibility for  this message in the event of  alteration  or falsification..
If you are not the intended  recipient, please destroy it immediately and  notify the sender
of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion.