maven-users mailing list archives

From Marco Mistroni <mmistr...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven & JBoss EJB3 Embeddable
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:05:19 GMT
hello all,
  i am trying to run some unit tests for my ejb3 using jboss ejb3 embeddable
contianer.
In order to successfully have the jboss embeddable runninng for my tests, i
need to include
in my classpath couple of things from jboss embeddable distribution

-  a lib directory, which contains all the needed jars
- a configuration directory that contains some jboss config stuff

now, i can get away with latter by placingn everything in my <testdir>/conf,
but
for the former i want to avoid to list all possible jar dependencies and
just put
a directory in the classpath

is it possible to do that using Maven?

thanks in advance and regards