maven-users mailing list archives

From Justin Kim <jst....@gmail.com>
Subject [m2] unicode character problem in site.xml - maven-site-plugin 2.0-beta-4
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:35:13 GMT
Hi,

it seems that maven-site-plugin has some problem while converting
unicode characters(especially, about site.xml). but I'm not sure it is a
problem or not.

Although I could find same situation from the mailling list archive, I
realized that it was not the solution for me.

I could gain correct generated-site html when writing documents which
are encoded in UTF-8. However, in case of site.xml, only UTF-8 encoded
characters converted not correctly. Then I tested about apt, fml, and
xdoc document formats and they were correct. It seems to work correctly
when I input code like "&#xAC00;" instead of general Unicode letters in
site.xml.

but it is  very inconvenient to write document.

Do you have another solution?

Regards,
Justin