maven-users mailing list archives

From Bengt-Erik Fröberg <Bengt-Erik.Frob...@ki.se>
Subject SV: Help!!!
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:55:35 GMT
Why use Maven 1 when there is a Maven 2?

Regards,

/B-E

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Dion Gillard [mailto:dion.gillard@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 17 januari 2006 15:21
Till: Maven Users List; narayan dhumale
Ämne: Re: Help!!!

How are you running the jar?

It's not clear from your email...

On 17 Jan 2006 13:52:59 -0000, narayan dhumale
<shailmaven@rediffmail.com> wrote:
>  Hello,
> I have installed the maven 1.0.2 on my PC after which proper environmental
variables also set.
> I am trying to compile the java clasas in my template(a sample
application).Also try to create the junit testcases & compile them.
> All these things are happening properly by executing build by following
command -->C:test\a\b:>maven jar.
> After this if i try to execute the JAR file(say
test-application.1.0.jar)by giving command -->C:test\a\b:>maven ^
> ? test-application-1.0.jar mdn.testapp.App ,i am getting Exception in
Thread "main" java.lang.NoclassDefFoundError.

> Why its happening?
>
> The class contains the simple S.O.P of HELLO WORLD!
>
> Can anybody help me please????
>

> Regards,
> Shailesh

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than
your fear of failure." - Bill Cosby