maven-users mailing list archives

From Yann Le Du <le.du.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Maven Offline
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:59:09 GMT
Hi Paul,

I had the same kind of problem. The only workaround I found is to add the
repository location in an always-active profile in settings.xml :
~  <profiles>
~    <profile>
~      <repositories>
~        <repository>
~          <id>corp-repository</id>
~          <url>file:////myserver/maven/repository</url>
~        </repository>
~      </repositories>
~      <id>env-corp</id>
~    </profile>
~  </profiles>
~
~  <activeProfiles>
~    <activeProfile>env-corp</activeProfile>
~  </activeProfiles>

This means that every of your user must have this settings.xml in his .m2,
though. You can e.g. share it on SCM...

HTH,
--
Yann