maven-users mailing list archives

From dan tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven2 - StarTeam query
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:48:49 GMT
They are differ for sure. Release plugin is used to cut a new release of
your project (label, build, assembly, deploy, etc)
scm plugin is for scm task.

for your case, maven-scm-plugin.

mvn scm:checkout -DconnectionUrl=<your-starteam-url> will do the work.
Please check scm site for the url format.

-D