maven-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Cobb" <christopher.c...@wfinet.com>
Subject src/site/xdoc
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:35:53 GMT
Where can I find information on what I'm supposed to do in the src/site/xdoc
directory?

Attention:
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
to state them to be the views of any such entity. The information
contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy
any copies.