maven-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Russo" <frank.ru...@FXALL.com>
Subject RE: [m2] WebApp Directory Layout
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:26:37 GMT
I have a webapp myself, but did it differently.

I followed the web app mini guide link provided in other responses to this thread. Here is
my structure:

	src\main\webapp           contains some public html files.
	src\main\webapp\css
	src\main\webapp\images
	src\main\webapp\js
	src\main\webapp\META-INF
	src\main\webapp\WEB-INF

Properties files I have in src\resources. The package command puts them automatically into
WEB-INF\classes in the final war file.

Hope this helps...
Frank Russo
Senior Developer