maven-users mailing list archives

From "Pagadala Baskar, Kiran Kumar \(Cognizant\)" <KiranKumar.PagadalaBas...@cognizant.com>
Subject Need help in installing Maven
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:37:12 GMT

Hi All,

I am new to Maven. Could someone help me figure out why I am getting
this error? I could create the archetype but when I tried to compile the
same, I am getting this error. Also, I am using sun JDK1.4.0_02.

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran

D:\MavenDownload\maven-2.0\my-app>mvn compile
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building Maven Quick Start Archetype
[INFO]    task-segment: [compile]
[INFO]
---
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
Compiling 1 source file to
D:\MavenDownload\maven-2.0\my-app\target\classes
[INFO]
---
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Fatal error compiling

Embedded error: Error while executing the compiler.
[INFO]
---
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Total time: 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Dec 21 19:02:15 GMT+05:30 2005
[INFO] Final Memory: 2M/5M
[INFO]
---

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com