maven-users mailing list archives

From Piéroni Raphaël <raphaelpier...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2] Guide to using Modello
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:34:45 GMT
Hi Wim,

You can use them in your plugin automagically (modelllo generate the
sources in the generate-sources phase and automatically add the source
directory for compilation in maven).

So you don't have to cpy the generated sources.

You have to declare the modello-plugin in the build of your plugin for
source generation (in that way the sources are generated each time).

If you are insterrested with an example, checkout the
netbeans-freeform-maven-plugin which is located in the sandbox at
mojo. (http://svn.mojo.codehaus.org/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/netbeans-freeform-maven-plugin/)

Hope that helps

Raphaël