maven-users mailing list archives

From Edwin Punzalan <epunza...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Example of a plugin with integration tests
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 02:21:46 GMT

AFAIK, each integration test is a separate project.  For a plugin, you
may want to create a project that will use your plugin and probably put
it inside src/test/projects like maven-antrun-plugin,
maven-eclipse-plugin, maven-javadoc-plugin and several others.  These
plugins can be found here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk