maven-users mailing list archives

From Michael Böckling <michael.boeckl...@giniality.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Maven 2.0.1 Released
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:49:24 GMT
Hey Maven-Team,

I thought this was a good opportunity to thank you for your efforts. M2
is an impressive piece of software design and I'm pretty sure it will
take its place as a new de-facto standard for building Java projects
(once the bugs are ironed out, hehe).
Just thought this release, even though it is minor, has gone a little
underappreciated (judging the mailinglist praise volume)... ;-)
Keep up the good work!

Michael

P.S.: Btw., would anyone be interested in a Proguard obfuscator Plugin?

--
Giniality AG - Michael Böckling; Steinenberg 21, CH-4051 Basel
P: +41 61 226 99 63 - F: +41 61 226 99 69