maven-users mailing list archives

From Richard Wallace <rwall...@thewallacepack.net>
Subject Re: [m2] HIbernate/Spring/Myfaces dependency hell
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:51:52 GMT
Ok, I found the problem with compiling the JSPs.  What I was trying to
do was use the separate jars, like spring-hibernate, spring-dao, etc.
But they aren't complete by any means.  Once I switched to using the
spring-1.2.6.jar the problem went away.

I'm still not sure what to do about the dependency on both
commons-collections-3.1 and commons-collections-2.1.  Can I include them
both in the dependencies to have them both included in my war or will
only one ever be included?

Thanks,
Rich

PS Sorry about the last message having a screwy time, I didn't have the
clock type set on my machine for local and was dual-booting with Windows.